Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Artist Formerly Known as Wyman

"Kings respect Kings"- Pump Action Kraus

The quote above, courtesy of my good friend Pump Action Kraus, may appear just to be a simple quote that means as what it says. But if you take time to truly ponder this intellectual quote, you see the further meaning. I like to think myself as a person of the highest honor. Respect goes a long way in how true companionships between men (and women) are formed. People without respect for others come off as assholes and are therefore not worthy of my friendship and hence have no honor.

Now tell to you about myself. I am a good Jewish boy from Bedford, NY. I am a freshman at the University of Richmond and like most freshmen, I have no fucking idea what my major will be. Here I earned the nickname Fink, like the Jewish fellow in Beer Fest. To make this VERY clear, Fink is NOT my real name. Sorry about the capslock. Unlike Padre Bama's Crimson Tide, Spiders lack in the sports department. That does not take away our achievement of FCS National Champs in 2008 (suck it we have a playoff system) and our Sweet 16 appearance last year. Like Padre and Pump Action,  I went to the "college preparatory" school known as Harvey. I am a die-hard Jets fan. I am convinced I will never be happy because of this. I also enjoy the Knicks, Yankees, and I guess the Rangers (I really don't give a shit for the NHL, nothing against hockey, just not my thing).

The reason I am here, other than to support my compadre, is to decypher all the over-hype bull shit ESPN feeds us only a regular basis. I pride myself off* (courtesy of ACL Blues) being a realist. By that I mean when Skip Bayless thinks that Tebow is this QB sent down by the heavens for having a few good games, I realize this over-exaggerating douche bag is an idiot. Although like Pump Action, I will definitely have a bias in this blog. With that said, I will give credit where credit is due.

In Richmond news, the basketball team suffered a loss to St. Louis tonight.

Love Alwayzzzzz-- Smoke Dragon Fink

No comments:

Post a Comment