Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Introduction to BHMS

With all due respect to mr. pump action himself, the color orange disgusts me. From those inbred creep fucks in that silly poor excuse of a town called Auburn (pains me to even mention it), to the inside of a pumpkin puke orange in Knoxville, Tennessee, the color orange is something an Alabama fan is meant to hate. I was at the third saturday in october this year, which was one of the best and wildest weekends of my life, and the tennessee fans were obnoxious as all hell. Like honestly, shut the hell up. The last time y'all were relevant was when you had the "string bean arm" himself Peyton Manning as your QB and that fat cheating fuck Fulmer as your head coach. Talk to me when you get 14 national championships. By the way, pump action himself was supposed to attend this fine festivity, but bitched out at the last minute (still love you bro).

Before I get too into it with this irrelevant argument (when we all know Alabama dominates Tennessee in all aspects of football) welcome to Big Hit Mike Sports. With the help of my long time Harvey School friends Matt Wyman (Smoke Dragon Fink) and the one and only Cameron Kraus (Pump Action Kraus) we will provide you sports and news in an aspect you have never seen it before. The different opinions between the three of us will make this blog the biggest thing to hit the web since god damn youtube. Enjoy yourselves.

- Padre Bama

PS. Follow me on twitter. @PadreBama


No comments:

Post a Comment