Friday, February 17, 2012

A Quick Thought of Mind, Then the Horrible Mess that is the Charlotte Bobcats

Let me start off by saying this. You could've just let this go by and minded your own business. You had to say something. You could've just let this slip by, but you had to open your fucking mouth and speak your mind. Well, you did it. As you said before, you opened up Pandoras Box, and now its time for me to speak my mind. First of all, this blog was created for my journalism class for college. Get your head out of your fucking ass and get over yourself. Second, last time I saw you, your ass was planted on the end of the bench in a high school basketball game while I was starting that very game. I'm not saying I was Michael Jordan in his prime, but at least I played. I probably had more points then you had minutes. You also tore your ACL playing basketball. At least say you tore your ACL playing football or you got ran over by a car or got into a knife fight or some shit. I also heard your cried when Harvey beat y'all in lacrosse my junior year. Real manly of you. Finally, I thought the man in this picture was a professional football player, not a white kid, fraternity man wannabe that goes to private school in Connecticut. I dare you to come to Alabama and go through pledge ship like i did. It separates the boys from men. So come down whenever you like 'bro'. You got to speak your mind or as you would call it "spit fire." Not only is what I said a thought of mind, it's real talk, so make yourself useful for once in your life and man up, lace up some sneakers and take a lap.

Speaking of Michael Jordan, happy birthday to the G.O.A.T. (greatest of all time, for those who didn't know). It seems like yesterday when I was a little munchkin watching MJ himself on TV with my dad sinking the game winning three ball to win the NBA Finals against the Utah Jazz in '98. So, what better way to celebrate MJ's 49th birthday then telling y'all how horrible of an owner he is and how disgustingly bad his Charlotte Bobcats are. Michael Jordan is the greatest basketball player of all time (even though Pump Action Kraus would disagree), possibly the greatest and most successful American athlete of all time, but greatest owner of all time, he's FAR from it. First of all, losing 16 games in a row and having the worst record in the league (3-26) doesn't help your case. Second, you don't trade or let go the best players on your team. You let Tyson Chandler go, who ended up winning an NBA championship with the Dallas Mavericks. You trade Gerald (dark as night, dreads swag) Wallace away to the Portland Trailblazers for Joel Przybilla, Dante Cunningham, and two first-round picks. Are you fucking kidding me? The two first-round picks were the only things slightly relevant for that franchise. What did they use those two first round picks for? They drafted Kemba Walker, who frankly is their best player now, and some fucking dude from the Congo named Bismack Biyombo, who barely gets minutes (just like someone who I mentioned earlier). Those moves really worked out for you MJ.

When I bought NBA 2K12, I went to the Charlotte Bobcats roster, just to see how bad they were rated. Their best player was Kemba Walker, who was rated a 76. That says it all right there. They have some young studs on that team that could potentially develop into solid players in the future. Gerald Henderson, Kemba Walker, Tyrus Thomas to name a few. Let me not forget that they have the ultimate trade bait player himself in Corey Maggette. My favorite Bobcat of all is Matt Carroll. He never sees the floor, unless they are winning big time or getting pounded in the ass by Lebron James and the queens of South Beach. I played a pickup game with this guy when I was a freshman in high school at a basketball camp in Pennsylvania. There was one point where he hit 15 three balls in a row. One of the most ridiculous things I have ever seen. Give this man some fucking minutes! He doesn't miss from beyond the arc.

I love the bobcats for personal reasons (ask Smoke Dragon Fink if you really want to know), but they could possibly end up being the worst team in NBA history. And Michael Jordan, please give up the owner gig. It's not working out for you, but happy birthday MJ.

Now if y'all will excuse me, I have to get plastered tonight and consume large amounts of heavy alcohol. It's about to get crazy. I'm glad I got to speak my mind. Take notice of what I said.

- Padre Bama






No comments:

Post a Comment