Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The requiem of my dreams

"Does a bear shit in the woods?" - Ol' Man Jones

Although at first this may seem like a simple question it actually maintains much deeper meaning to me. To me this represents the truth. It represents some one either telling it how it is or telling it how their boss wants them to tell it. Well rest assured I will never, and I mean never, bend to the will of my superiors.

 Now to address the elephant in the room. By that I mean the giant orange T. As many of you may well know my boss, Padre Bama, is, most unsubtly, attending the University of Alabama in Ttown. But one must remember before he was the beverage consuming, party rocking, woman slaying, hedonistic god that he is now he was once indeed a a lowly sports loving new yorker like myself attending the always comical Harvey school. Now on to myself, I have always been a UT fan. Since I was a child my mother, a UT grad, has instilled the hatred of all things crimson, and the knowledge that the third Saturday in October is a sacred day.

Now on to my mission at this fine blog: To drop the knowledge of sports that ESPN and many other major websites fail to bring you along with sharing the social commentary I find necessary for all elite social members to know.  I plan to talk about both the past and the present. I will not filter my bias in most cases because honestly no one else does so why should I (espn take the hint tebow is boring.)

Now a couple random facts that I want you all to know. My favorite trait in an athlete is a tie between length and a strong mean streak. My favorite basketball player is Allen Iverson, and I feel the game of basketball revolves around the center position.

Thats all for now.  -Pump Action Kraus
P.S. UT just spanked arkansas in a game of intercollegiate men's SEC league sanctioned basketball

No comments:

Post a Comment