Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I Have No Words

I hate you Mike Tannenbaum. I really do. The minute Schefter reported the Jets having a shot at getting Tebow, I knew it was going to happen. I mean we just made the incredibly idiotic move of giving Sanchez an extension, so why the fuck did the Jets trade for Tebow? It litterally makes no sense. We have a "sanchize" quarterback. What is Tebow going to fucking do? Why did we give up a 4th round pick for ultimately a backup/publicity stunt. What the fuck was Mike Tannenbaum thinking? And to think some Jets fans are happy. Why? Why the fuck do you want a QB who clearly is not able to play in the NFL. Sure he has a few good plays, but for the most part he is a non-factor for almost the whole game until the final five minutes. Is he even going to play? I really don't get this move and I fucking hate it with all my heart. The Jets are pissing away their Superbowl hopes.

Damnit....

SDF

No comments:

Post a Comment